2023 - 2024 RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATIONIf your child attended the Pre-K Program at Parrish School:
You will register your child online via computer with the Parent Portal access. You can do this at home or at any of the schools.
Returning Student Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year:
This year CES95 will register all returning students for the upcoming school year via computer. Online registration will open for all returning students from July 24 - August 4. If you cannot access your email or your email address has changed, please contact your child's school (starting July 27th).
With Parent Portal access, you can register your returning student for the 2023-2024 school year at home (24/7).
Click here to access the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
2023 - 2024 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONIn-person registration for new students to District 95 will be held at each of the attendance centers Tuesday, August 1st. For those families with children at multiple buildings, you may register all of your children at any attendance center below.
Grades K - 1: Register at Parrish School, 121 N. Parrish Lane, 618-457-5781
Grades 2 & 3: Register at Thomas School, 1025 N. Wall Street, 618-457-6226
Grades 4 & 5: Register at Lewis School, 801 S. Lewis Lane, 618-457-2632
Grades 6 - 8: Register at Carbondale Middle School, 1150 E. Grand Avenue, 618-457-2174
Please note, that Pre-Kindergarten students must be at least 3 years old by September 1, 2023. Likewise, Kindergarten students must be at least 5 years old by September 1, 2023.
What to bring to registration:
1. Three proofs of residency are required for all new students, including returning students who did not pre-register online. Proofs of residency must be current and must show the parent/guardian's name and address. Examples of acceptable forms of proof of residency include current rental/lease agreement, gas bill, electric bill, landline phone bill, cable bill, home ownership title/deed, current auto/home insurance.
2. Original birth certificate.
3. Transcript of grades and withdrawal papers from previous school and/or address/phone number of previous school so that we might request records on your behalf.
4. Copy of most recent IEP (if applicable).
5. Physical examination and immunization record. Illinois state law requires that all students in public or private schools must have on file in school a complete physical examination form and complete immunization record with the month-day-year each immunization was given. Students entering Illinois schools from out of state must have a physician signed, Illinois physical examination form on file which has been performed within the last year.
If you have any questions about registration, please feel free to call the school your child will be attending or the District Administrative Center at 618-457-3591, ext. 2101.Enter your text here...