You will register your child online via computer with the Parent Portal access. You can do this at home or at any of the schools. Your child does not need to be screened.
You need to fill out the registration froms at Parrish School on Friday, May 12, 2017, from 12:30 - 3:30 PM. Your child must live within District 95 and be at least 5 years old by September 1, 2017. You will need to bring the following for registration:
Your child does not need to be screened.
You will need to call Parrish Elementary School at 618-457-5781 to schedule an appointment to have your child screened and to fill out the registration forms. The screening date is May 16, 2017.
For more information about Kindergarten registration, please call 618-457-5781, ext. 2300, or email email@example.com.
This year CES95 will register all returning students for the upcoming school year via computer. Online registration will open for all returning students on April 18, 2017.
With Parent Portal Access, you can register your student for the 2017-2018 school year at home or at any one of the schools.
Click here to access the Tyler SIS Parent Portal.
Assistance is available at any of the school during Online Registration Hours listed to the right. Arabic translation is available at Lewis School on April 19, 2017 from 3:00 - 6:00 PM, and at Thomas School on April 25 and 26 from 3:00 - 6:00 PM.
In-person Registration for new students to District 95 (and for returning students who did not pre-register in the spring of 2017) will be held at each of the attendance centers on August 1, 2017, from 9AM - 3PM as follows:
Please note, that Pre-Kindergarten students must be at least 3 years old by September 1, 2017. Likewise, Kindergarten students must be at least 5 years old by September 1, 2017.
What to bring to registration:
1. Three proofs of residency are required for all new students, including returning students who did not pre-register online. Proofs of residency must be current and must show the parent/guardian's name and address. Examples of acceptable forms of proof of residency include current rental/lease agreement, gas bill, electric bill, landline phone bill, cable bill, home ownership title/deed, current auto/home insurance.
2. Original birth certificate.
3. Transcript of grades and withdrawal papers from previous school and/or address/phone number of previous school so that we might request records on your behalf.
4. Copy of most recent IEP (if applicable).
5. Physical examination and immunization record. Illinois state law requires that all students in public or private schools must have on file in school a complete physical examination form and complete immunization record with the month-day-year each immunization was given. Students entering Illinois schools from out of state must have a physician signed, Illinois physical examinaiton form on file which has been performed within the last year.
If you have any questions about registration, please feel free to call the school your child will be attending beginning July 31, 2017, or the District Administrative Center at 618-457-3591, ext. 2101.
CES95 Administrative Center
925 S. Giant City Road
Carbondale, IL 62902
t: (618) 457-3591
f: (618) 457-2043